It’s not complicated! There are millions of animals looking for forever-homes. Without your help, these animals may be senselessly euthanized. If you love animals, become part of the solution–not the problem.
As with all things that are important, responsible pet selection and ownership begins with education. Are you prepared to bust your myths?
Please print PDF application or fill one out on our site and bring it in to WAGS with you if interested in adoption.
When to adopt and how to be a good Dog owner:
- Choose a dog that matches your lifestyle
- Commit to your dog for life
- Prepare their homes for your dog
- Train and socialize your dog
- Keep your dog safe
- Make your dog’s health a priority
- Spay and neuter your dog
- Exercise your dog’s mind and body
- Know when to ask for help
- Respect other dog owners
Taken from theanimalrescuesite.com
adoption fees are subject to change for some pets. Management reserves the right to change adoption fees as needed.
- Adult Dogs (7 months and older): $185
- Puppies (6 months and younger): $250
- Adult Cats (7 months and older): $105
- Kittens (6 months and younger): $140
- Pair of Kittens: $140 for first / $70 for second
- Rabbits: $25 adult / $100 baby
- Spay/ Neuter Deposit: $100
*subject to change based on shelter needs