6621 Westminster Blvd.Westminster, CA 92683
Mon-Tue: 1-6pm | Thu–Fri: 1–6pm | Sat: 12–5pm | Sun: 12–5pm
*No Cash Accepted* | Ph. (714) 887-6156 Text us now!
Foster Caretakers provide temporary housing and care for shelter animals that are sick, injured or juvenile.
WAGS Foster Caretakers:
1. I agree to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold Westminster Adoption Group and Services
(WAGS) and its employees and officers harmless from any and all claims for damages to my
person or property while performing volunteer services for WAGS.
2. I recognize that in performing my volunteer services at WAGS, there exists a risk of injury,
including but not limited to, personal physical harm and injury or destruction to personal
property which includes but is not limited to animal bites, slip and fall accidents, and other types
of injuries, and personal property damage. I waive all rights and claims for damages I may have
against WAGS, its employees, ofﬁcers, volunteers, agents, representatives, successors and
assigns, and will hold them harmless for any and all injuries arising directly or indirectly from the
handling of any animal at WAGS.
3. I authorize WAGS staff to seek appropriate emergency medical treatment in case of an accident,
injury, or illness.
4. I agree to abide by the policies and procedures presented to me at the volunteer orientation and
training meetings. I understand that failure to do so may invalidate my eligibility to volunteer
under this program.
5. I will take ideas, constructive comments, suggestions and criticisms directly to the Volunteer
Coordinator and agree to be supervised by staff of WAGS and Westminster Veterinary Group.
6. I understand that Westminster Adoption Group and Services’ records are to be kept strictly
conﬁdential and will not be revealed to anyone.