Walk through and take a look at the pets we have available for adoption. Once you have selected the one or more that you are interested in, we can have you visit with them in either one of our “Meet and Greet” rooms or play in one of our play yards! After you have decided on the pet that you are interested in adopting, we have you fill out the adoption application. The application must be approved by the Adoption Coordinator.
Once the application is approved we need to have you bring in a few things:
All pets are spayed or neutered before going home as long as they are old enough/weigh enough. Most pets have already had this procedure and can leave with you the same day. In the event that they have not been spayed/neutered, WAGS will do their best to get the procedure performed within a few days of adopting. If the pet is too young or doesn’t weigh enough, then they can go home the same day as adopting with a $100 refundable deposit that you will get back when you bring the pet back in for surgery.
- Adult Dogs (7 months and older): $185
- Puppies (6 months and younger): $250
- Adult Cats (7 months and older): $105
- Kittens (6 months and younger): $140
- Pair of Kittens: $140 for first / $70 for second
- Rabbits: $10 adult / $20 baby
- Spay/ Neuter Deposit: $100