- If you have a dog and you are interested in adopting another dog, we ask that you bring that pet in with you so we can ensure the dogs will all get along before bringing a new pet into the home.
- Proof or renting or owning where you live…we want to make sure the new pet you’re planning in bringing home is allowed.
- We ask that all members of the household be present before an adoption is finalized. We don’t want any surprises, which could lead to a pet being returned.
All pets are spayed or neutered before going home as long as they are old enough/weigh enough. Most pets have already had this procedure and can leave with you the same day. In the event that they have not been spayed/neutered, WAGS will do their best to get the procedure performed within a few days of adopting. If the pet is too young or doesn’t weigh enough, then they can go home the same day as adopting with a $100 refundable deposit that you will get back when you bring the pet back in for surgery.
- Adult Dogs (7 months and older): $185
- Puppies (6 months and younger): $250
- Adult Cats (7 months and older): $105
- Kittens (6 months and younger): $140
- Pair of Kittens: $140 for first / $70 for second
- Rabbits: $10 adult / $20 baby
- Spay/ Neuter Deposit: $100